Friday, March 15, 2013

Free Ebook Marketing Via Google Authorship

My Kindle Book How To Make Easy Money Selling Your Old Used Books On Amazon

gets unique exposure because of my participation in Google Authorship.... my profile picture pops up in the search results for relevant keyword phrases and helps my ebook marketing stand out when I'm writing articles on how to publish on Kindle.

Take a look at this screenshot:

which in turn appears to be leading to more organic, free pageviews and direct sales once the reader has had a chance to be 'pre-sold' on my ebook. Not only that... but participation in Google Authorship, in my opinion, is a great way to prove ownership and protect your intellectual property online.

Here is a screenshot of the website you need to visit and get your Google+ account connected to:

Highly recommended for all authors. Visit their website here: https://plus.google.com/authorship

No comments:

Post a Comment