Thursday, September 19, 2013

Re-Visiting Re-Purposing: How I Turned Free Articles Into Free Publicity

I had almost forgotten about getting a feature article published in a business magazine which helped showcase my top selling Kindle book last year.

Here's the link to that how-to article that describes the process I went through to re-write articles I'd already posted in the EzineArticles directory into a nice spread in Home Business Magazine.

http://sellusedbooksonline.blogspot.com/2012/06/power-of-re-purposing-content.html

One huge mistake I made is in not branding my blog or my website, and instead, sending the reader direct to Amazon. I've always had a nagging feeling that it would have been better to include a direct link to my own property rather than hand it over to Amazon.

But, that's the true definition on experience: when you realize you've made the same mistake again!

Live and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment